Minor Injury Online course
Do you want to learn about Minor Injuries management?
Now available NEW for 2021 a minor injury course, essential for anyone who works remotely or enjoys wild places, and suitable for health care and sports people who need to assess the seriousness of injuries and understand the treatment.
- Understand the importance of Mechanism of injury and injury patterns.
- Learn a systematic method for injury assessment.
- Understand degrees of seriousness of injuries.
- Learn initial and longer-term treatment of injuries.
- Covers joint injuries, fractures, dislocations, strains, sprains, wound management, wound closure and treatment of infections plus much more.
Learn to treat Minor Injuries like a Pro
- Video skills demonstrations
- Quick Guides to key facts
- Live Question & answers sessions
- illustrated throughout
- Professional Tuition
Course requires 2-3 hours per week over the length of the course
Part one (Introduction and patient assessment)
Part two (Foot, Ankle and Lower Limb Injuries)
Part three (Knee, femur and hip injuries)
Part Four (Shoulder, Upper arm and Elbow Injuries)
Part Five (Lower Arm, Wrist and hand injuries)
Part Six (Head Injuries)
Part Seven (Wounds and soft tissue infection)